The mission of South Louisiana Beauty College is to provide world class training in the field of Cosmetology. Our staff is committed to the pursuit of excellence while respecting diversity and achieving satisfaction with the success of our students.
To continuously provide world-class training for student success and advancement in the Cosmetology industry.
- We believe in education and work.
- We believe in careful assessment of abilities and interests so that all students may formulate realistic occupational goals.
- We believe in equal access to training programs and in providing comprehensive support services.
- We believe in providing an active learning environment that develops technical skills, academic skills and effective work habits.
- We believe in continuous program and curriculum revision based upon input from employers, advisory committee members, concerned citizens, students and school personnel.
- We believe in innovative teaching methods that prepare student to meet industry standards.
- We believe in lifelong learning, responsible citizenship and promoting individual self-worth to help our students become productive citizens in today's global society.
Code of Ethics
This institution's principle objective is the training of qualified cosmetologist, manicurist and instructors and rendering the best possible service to our clients.
This institution takes part in educational conferences, regional and national meetings in order to advance in the Cosmetology profession.
This institution advertises truthfully and make honest representation in its students.
Administration: Mrs. Catherine A. Nagy, Owner
- Mrs. Catherine A. Nagy (Miss Kim) - Owner and Executive Director, Instructor; 1966 graduate of Louisiana School of Beauty Culture #6 for Cosmetology; 1967 graduate of Louisiana School of Beauty Culture #6 for Instructor training.
- Ms. Nicole St. Pierre (Nikki) - Chief Administrative Officer, Business Manger, Instructor - 1985 graduate of South Louisiana Beauty College for Cosmetology; 1986 graduate of South Louisiana Beauty College for Instructor training.
- Mrs. Margaret McLaughlin - Financial aid officer, registrar, Instructor - 1985 graduate of South Louisiana Beauty College for Cosmetology; 1986 graduate of South Louisiana Beauty College for Instructor training.
- Ms. Diane Womach - Educational supervisor; Instructor - 1991 graduate of South Louisiana Beauty College; 1992 graduate of South Louisiana Beauty College for Instructor training.
- Cynthia Bergeron (Cindy)